We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, and After Effects.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
+90 392 444 00 14